What was the worst sickness you ever had? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I was 2 I got a virus from Party City and I had a temperature of like 104 F 😔
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pneumonia, I think I spent week or two in the hospital when I was 8. I didn't feel that bad when I was in hospital. My only annoyance was that I had catheter on my right hand so I had to color Pokemon pictures on left. I was in bad shape before I got into hospital though.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had the swine flu when I was younger, I don’t remember much of it (thankfully) but from what my mom told me I was crawling, throwing up and almost died from it. Ever since my immune system has gotten weaker so when I get sick even with just the common cold it gets really bad.
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Back in middle I got the stomach flu and I threw up so much and just couldn't control it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread