What was your faves Best and worst eras? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Someone agrees that wolf was in fact Exo's worst era
Yeah. Lol.. I knew someone on akp who hated it because they thought it seemed rapey.. But when I listen to XOXO I always skip to Baby Don't Cry. Just because the sound of wolf is ugh to me...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower
Joined
16 February 2021
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
1,935
Location
꒱ ↷🖇🥛🎐☁
Website
stan-pink-fantasy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Femalez
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
BLACKPINK
Best as if its your last
worst Whistle
Red Velvet
Best Russian Roulette
Worst Kinda can't think of one
Twice
Best Likey
Worst Yes Or Yes
(G)- Idle
Best Lion
Worst Senorita (I hate that song with a burning passion)
Yes my favs are the big 3 groups.
not the senorita slander :pandacop:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread