- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
What is that? Never heard of itI enjoyed Rumplestiltskin
So I don't remember exactly what happens but basically, this girl's dad gives her to the king because the king was looking for a wife for his son so the girl's dad tells the king that she can turn thread into gold and the king believes him. The girl has to make gold out of the thread for him to marry the king's son but she can't actually make gold out of thread so she meets this dwarf? named Rumplestiltskin and she tells him that she'll give him her first child for him to make the thread into gold for her so he does that. The girl marries the king's son and forgets about Rumplestiltskin and when she has her first child, Rumplestiltskin comes back to take her child and she doesn't let him take her child so he gets mad. And I don't remember what happens after that lolWhat is that? Never heard of it
pretty sure you are supposed to be the tortoise in that story.Because I was more like the tortoise
![]()
nice summary ..So I don't remember exactly what happens but basically, this girl's dad gives her to the king because the king was looking for a wife for his son so the girl's dad tells the king that she can turn thread into gold and the king believes him. The girl has to make gold out of the thread for him to marry the king's son but she can't actually make gold out of thread so she meets this dwarf? named Rumplestiltskin and she tells him that she'll give him her first child for him to make the thread into gold for her so he does that. The girl marries the king's son and forgets about Rumplestiltskin and when she has her first child, Rumplestiltskin comes back to take her child and she doesn't let him take her child so he gets mad. And I don't remember what happens after that lol
![]()
so a stray kids fan since early days? :DBecause I was more like the tortoise
![]()
I guess you could say thatso a stray kids fan since early days? :D