TV what was your favorite drama of 2019? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hotel Del Luna!



IU was brilliant in HDL. She is so cute but savage at the same time. I loved the story/concept, plus the whole cast was great!

@Hajima , I'm going to be watching Vagabond very soon. I've heard good things about it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Hajima and potato
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hotel Del Luna!



IU was brilliant in HDL. She is so cute but savage at the same time. I loved the story/concept, plus the whole cast was great!

@Hajima , I'm going to be watching Vagabond very soon. I've heard good things about it.
Vagabond the only korean drama i managed to watch till the end since Signal.... it's really awesome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and OnlyCalB

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I watched Hotel Del Luna for IU.... i couldn't bare to finish it tbh.... the plot was weird and just doesn't make sense, plus it was boring.
What episode did you get to? It starts of quite slow but it really picks it up afterwards. I would encourage you to watch it again but bear through the beginning episodes. I actually persuaded someone who also disliked the drama at first to keep going and watch it and now it's on of their favourite dramas :maheart:

If you still don't like it, it's still fine. It's not for everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and OnlyCalB
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tale of Nokdu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread