what was your favorite kid show when you were a kid? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kim Possible is one of the few I can remember the name of, there are some others that I can imagine but I can’t remember the names.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pokemon, it started airing when I was about 5 and it was so popular here, everyone was watching it. I remember always getting up at 8AM on saturday to catch new ep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kim Possible, Digimon are the ones coming to mind
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread