Appreciation What was your favorite song verse of 2019? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine was from Fromis_9 - FUN!

sangsang sok nan ariana geurande
nuga bol ttaen eomeo jyae tto wae geureondae

In my imagination I’m Ariana Grande
But someone might say “What’s wrong with her?”

:dubuwave:
Mine is from Dance Monkey by Tones and I

I said oh my god I see you walking by
Take my hands, my dear, and look me in my eyes
Just like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life
And you just beg to see me dance just one more time
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Chanyeol's Part in EXO's Obsession-

Ha! 그만해 둬
내 귓속에 쏟아대는 소리 I’mma let it blow
오감은 그것으로 쏠리고 곤두서고
들어온 너는 제멋대로 휘저어
한눈을 뜬 채로 잠들면
소리 없이 스며드는 The phantom
I’m so sick and tired of it
불이 켜지면 니가 사라져 있길


Ha! It’s enough
All the gibberish in my ear I'mma let it blow
My five senses are focused on it, on edge
You come in and stir it up recklessly
When I fall asleep with one eye open
You permeate without a sound, the phantom
I’m so sick and tired of it
When the light turns on, I hope you’re gone


It's mesmerizing... :sj_weary:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine is

The camera is in front has a red light
Are you ready to shout louder?
I look at you I look at you
I’m so thankful that you are here

In front of me is a pink ocean
Are you ready to shake harder?
I look at you I look at you
I’m so thankful it’s you

It’s from snsd it’s you and it was written for sones
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh sorry I didn’t realise you just wanted 2019 releases

Okay here’s mine from 2019

Bona’s, dawon yeoreum part in as you wish

Bona
beautiful starry tonight
It starts to be coloured I feel overwhelmed


Dawon
hope all your dreams come true tell me I’ll listen


Yeoreum
I don’t sway even in the wild wind hold my hand
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably Dahyun‘s rap vers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread