What was your favourite book you were required to read in school? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No books required in my school except textbooks even then it was fine or at least i thot it was if i dint always read tat.

I mean you wouldnt pass the test but i sometimes dint pass even if i did half assed read some of the textbook. I would hv lived to read Hobbit for school. I think i dint read it till after i read LOTR n tat it was after i left school or last yrs school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
The Giver by Louis Lowry
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can’t remember any :facepalm:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread