- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,702
- Reactions Received
- 16,711
- Location
- Old Folk's Home
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,552
- Fandom
- ARMY/Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Well, I mean....crackhead because of the jimin's noods badge![]()
you're a great cricketWell, I mean....
you're not wrong
![]()
you're great tooyou're a great cricketpick me up now pls :huggie:
how was/is work?
you're great toobut my back hurts wyd
it was good other than all the creepy whispers and hearing a fucking cat when we don't have cats![]()
ok fine
that's um disturbing be safe don't die ily
I'm starting to see a trend hereshare ur nudez thx
ok fine*picks you up*
ily2 I don't wanna die
why is my work haunted
Love me, senpai.![]()
Yes? You called?![]()
share ur nudez thx is iconic omfgI'm starting to see a trend here
Always thought you seemed a bit cute tbh ♥
You're such a cutie, my love is all yours.Love me, senpai.![]()
LOL and it will never go away. It stays there forever.share ur nudez thx is iconic omfg
uwuwu i always knew that you are so cute![]()
Yes! Jiminie! My love~You're such a cutie, my love is all yours.![]()