What was your first impression of me? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I thought that you’re really cute.
Which is still true, but there’s a little bit of sass and shade in there as well :sanapray:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought you were really nice at first. One of a shy girl then you started cursing and calling out people
10039


Which made me wanna know you more because you cherished your friends and didn’t hold back on defending them when you felt they were wronged. A great person even more than when I first held my first impression. I still consider you MewMew
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I thought that you’re really cute.
Which is still true, but there’s a little bit of sass and shade in there as well :sanapray:
Aesthetic because of the Taeyeon dp :pandalove:
Oh I also thought you were very sassy. Yoda approves :llama_cheer:
Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I'm a sassy queen.
:pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I thought you were really nice at first. One of a shy girl then you started cursing and calling out people
10039


Which made me wanna know you more because you cherished your friends and didn’t hold back on defending them when you felt they were wronged. A great person even more than when I first held my first impression. I still consider you MewMew
I love you Koala.
:pandalove:

I only curse and call out people when they're either mean towards me or my friends. lol
I see it like this. Do no harm, but take no shit. lol
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
An angel since the first moment 💜 I always thought you are really nice
And my 96 teammate :llama_squish:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I first impression was that you were really nice.
My impression now...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread