What was your first impression of me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think you had a Chuu dp when I first met you, so 'intellectual'

And this just came to me... the first time I met you was on the thread where "change the username above you" and I actually changed yours to 'lexusuwu' oml
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I suck at remembering these kind of things honestly. I can’t remember my very first thought but I think you are of the sweet kind. Don’t like to get into trouble, calm. Pacifist most of the time but won’t hesitate to speak up when necessary. I also like you because you give tons of likes :llama_lovely:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Another Basic Army
10051

Probably will hate me, because I don't stan​
Lol. I won’t hate someone over something like that. It’s a stupid reason to hate someone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread