- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
are you a furry one"fuck I'm a hoe"
random but brian lived in my area and went to school near where i live so like if he can get out of this shithole so can iI actually knew that Brian was into business and was currently attending college not in a music related field, so I had a pretty good impression. I really admired his hard work, as he balanced a personal, academic, and musical life at the same time.
You live in a sacred place.random but brian lived in my area and went to school near where i live so like if he can get out of this shithole so can i![]()
the same thing happened to me about JK lolHoseok: He constantly gave me second hand embarrassment (still does sometimes) but i loved it lmao
Jimin: I just loved how sincere he was in everything he did, it was really touching to me.
Jungkook: If i'm being honest i didn't understand why people liked or biased him for a good few weeks when i first started stanning BTS. I just couldn't understand what was attractive about his personality, nor could i understand why he acted the way he did sometimes. So he slowly grew on me :> I love him to bits now though v-v