What was your last dream about? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my last dream was about Bang Chan and Han Jisung because I was watching some videos of them right before bed. I think I was trying to teach them how to make a smoothie but they kept wanting to put spiders in it for Felix
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Tbh I barely remember the dreams I have once I wake up

But the other night I remember I had a dream that DJ Khaled stole my PS4 and I ended up beating him with a baseball bat?? :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Last night I had a dream Yoshinori was playing guitar for a band that was playing in front of a class of elementary school students.

Tbh I barely remember the dreams I have once I wake up

But the other night I remember I had a dream that DJ Khaled stole my PS4 and I ended up beating him with a baseball bat?? :irenecrazy:
That sounded awesome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread