What was your last dream about? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I rarely remember my dreams too, but the ones I remember are always very weird.
Same! I always end up remembering the weird ones.

One of the most memorable was when we had our school uniforms changed at school so we had to wear neon green tracksuits and a bright pink skirt over the top. The whole dream was a mess...
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
LOL, you’re dreams are cool
Yeah, they really are.

I once had a dream that there was a poverty crisis to certain people (luckily I wasn't a part of it), and TWICE set up a distribution center right outside of my mosque. I came home and my house turned into a pastel themed sharehouse with drag queens arguing in it? I went back to the distribution center and then Young K asked me about my career plans.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Salalalala
Joined
5 August 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
234
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, they really are.

I once had a dream that there was a poverty crisis to certain people (luckily I wasn't a part of it), and TWICE set up a distribution center right outside of my mosque. I came home and my house turned into a pastel themed sharehouse with drag queens arguing it it? I went back to the distribution center and then Young K asked me about my career plans.

HAHAHAHA, I‘m going to screenshot this, it’s too cool. I really wish I had dreams like yours, I’d never be in a bad mood if I did.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I dreamt my brother took home a little yellow frog from school. He was supposed to take care of it and take notes on it. He left it wandering freely in the living room, so when my mom came home from work it escaped into the backyard.

When we went looking for it in the backyard, our backyard had 4 very small ponds surrounding a small apricot tree. I looked inside the ponds for the frog but instead:

  • In the first pond I saw little fish as well as pigeons and doves submerged in the water. The pigeons and doves weren't dead. They just lived underwater. As I got closer to the pond, ths birds started getting startled and some flew out the pond.
  • While my brother and my mom looked inside the 2nd and 3rd ponds, I went to the fourth at the base of the tree. Under the water I saw some creatures which looked like giraffes or okapi except they were muddy brown and only about two feet tall. Shocked, I backed away from the pond and looked up at the tree. The tree looked like one of those dinosaurs that are supposed to be herbivorous and it started moving it's head and neck.
Then the dream ended. I do not do psychedelic drugs. I swear. I do currently have a sinus infection. I'm self treating. Using nothing but topical mentholated products such as tiger balm, an orange colored oil from Thailand, a colorless oil from Singapore, and Halls cough drops.

It was a fantastic dream-like something out of a Guillermo del Toro film.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lost and confused, then I end up dying, as per usual.
It's always by some big monster or person.

I should reallllly cut back on the horror movie intake. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I had a dream where I got off the wrong metro stop in Los Angeles and ended up in an imaginary neighborhood. I exited the metro from a half-timber style high rise into a straw covered courtyard. To my left was a mini mall consisting of buldings which looked like they were built during the baroque era in central Europe. A little bit dow to the right was an arcade which had a restaurant named after Timur. The arcade led to a cathedral covered in large obsidian glass tile. Across from the arcade was a theatre with a facade covered in colorful flatted cans of Coke. I went looking for food and behind the theatre there was a street which resembled an outdoor food court. The first food stand I saw was called Shangri La. My dream ended before I before I ordered food.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
A reoccurring background detail in some of my dreams is Mashiho from Treasure having a supporting role in a web drama. The videos are usually subbed in a SEA islander language. The lead actor looks like BtoB's Minhyuk but idk if is supposed to be Minhyuk. Neither Mashiho nor Minhyuk are my biases in each of their groups.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just the usual scary dream and then I wake up sweating.
its getting to the point that I stay up on purpose, so I don't go to sleep.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
This is not an April fool's day joke. Last night i dreamt I had awkward sex with Jaehyuk from Treasure. He wanted me to be on top as well as do all of the work. We practiced safe sex btw. He asked me if I had a condom and got mad when originally I told him I might not.
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t remember specifics but I think I was in a virtual reality game type... thing. It was really confusing.
:facepalm:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread