COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What was your worst injury? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i once tripped over my grandma's shoes and fell on my nose which looked weird for the rest of the day. nothing serious but you can't get injured if you barely do anything :ummm:

peaches

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Immediate pain: tearing a ligament in my foot
Long tem pain: carpal tunnel

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Rizzlers
Pronouns
The/greatest
Idk honestly I have had a lot of injuries but maybe the time i smashed my finger in a bathroom door (it stayed infected for like a month and it stayed swollen for a week and a half)

Or the time a cut my hand open with rocks

Irrr the time I cut the top of my palm with a pencil

ParksAngel301

ArrowHeart1203
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bloodiest: In 2004, I cut my left middle finger on an Xacto knife in art class. I had to wear a splint for like a week or two, and needless to say, I looked like I was flipping the bird whenever I held my hand up. My bullies really had a field day with that one. :sadcat:

Most painful: In 2014, I was walking my dog in the snow when she suddenly broke free from my grasp. I spent the next few minutes chasing her around until I caught up with her on somebody's icy driveway... and fell flat on my back in the process. It wasn't broken, but it was badly bruised and knocked the wind out of me. I found it very uncomfy to sleep for the rest of the month.

Longest-lasting: In 2017, I was on my way to my shrink's office when I missed a gap in the sidewalk and fell pretty badly on my left wrist. I didn't find out until much later that it was broken, because it didn't initially present itself as such. I had to spend the whole summer (this was in erly June) in a wrist brace, and since I didn't end up getting it x-rayed until it had started healing, I now have a crick on the outer side (the said away from my body) of my left wrist.

ParksAngel301

ArrowHeart1203
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bloodiest: In 2004, I cut my left middle finger on an Xacto knife in art class. I had to wear a splint for like a week or two, and needless to say, I looked like I was flipping the bird whenever I held my hand up. My bullies really had a field day with that one. :sadcat:

Most painful: In 2014, I was walking my dog in the snow when she suddenly broke free from my grasp. I spent the next few minutes chasing her around until I caught up with her on somebody's icy driveway... and fell flat on my back in the process. It wasn't broken, but it was badly bruised and knocked the wind out of me. I found it very uncomfy to sleep for the rest of the month.

Longest-lasting: In 2017, I was on my way to my shrink's office when I missed a gap in the sidewalk and fell pretty badly on my left wrist. I didn't find out until much later that it was broken, because it didn't initially present itself as such. I had to spend the whole summer (this was in erly June) in a wrist brace, and since I didn't end up getting it x-rayed until it had started healing, I now have a crick on the outer side (the said away from my body) of my left wrist.
here’s pics of my wrists for comparison
IMG_3918.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I once fell due to me not understanding gravity and physics whilst picking apricots and required like 4-6 stitches right above my eye???

HalldorOlafsson

ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
ᏂᏋ/ᏂᎥᎷ
when I burst a vein in my testicle

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
Wow, my mind went blank...

But though I don't remember this but when I was really young (probably 4-6), I was playing on those jungle gym playthings at a fitness gym (they would send my brother and I there while they were working out) and I fell down the layered steps head first.

Probably why I have a few screws loose today LMAO

It looked a lot like the purple, yellow and blue steps on the right inside the "cage" but the play area was a lot bigger

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Tore my ACL when I was playing ice hockey (skate blade got caught in a rut in the ice and I was checked at the same time). I was only 14 when that happened and my knee hasn't been 100% since.

HalldorOlafsson

ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
ᏂᏋ/ᏂᎥᎷ
Tore my ACL when I was playing ice hockey (skate blade got caught in a rut in the ice and I was checked at the same time). I was only 14 when that happened and my knee hasn't been 100% since.
Damn

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There is a list....

call it the falling into the washing machine at 2. Couple hundred stiches on my face almost bled out ect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread