What weird things has kpop led you to discover? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because of Vixx I discovered the movie Perfume: Story of a Murderer and that movie was wild af, definitely not for the faint of heart, but it makes their Scentist concept so much easier to understand. 10/10 do not regret. :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because of Vixx I discovered the movie Perfume: Story of a Murderer and that movie was wild af, definitely not for the faint of heart, but it makes their Scentist concept so much easier to understand. 10/10 do not regret. :sj_weary:
OMG I love the movie and the book is actually popular to read in our schools
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Not necessarily weird but historical Korean films (especially stuff set in the 90s) really interest me and I'm a history nerd so I love looking up on the history/back story of them. Now I know quite a lot about Korean history from the 70s to mid 90s :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angel1 and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that I was in fact capable of love and everyone else was just ugly
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Cherishing people that I’ve never even met
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread