what were some bad habits you had as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I was a pretty negative thinker as a kid but I have changed into a more positive thinker since then
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Putting little to no effort into my homework. Like I would literally show up to school with the assignment not even started... and I also had a tendency of needing to borrow a pencil every single day of school. . . Thankfully that never happened in undergrad :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread