COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

what were the worst phases you went through (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
A my little pony phase :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
my whole life is just one horrible phase tbh

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
when i was 12 i went through a phase where i pretended to be interested in polish rap music (which is unlistenable) so that i would have some friends in elementary school. thankfully that lasted less than a month and after that i was back to listening to nothing besides my favourite old band because my ears needed healing
and 3 years after that i got into kpop, hopefully this is something i won't consider an embarassing phase

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
My Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom-scented phase.

My glittery lip gloss phase.

My snow globe phase (which I'm still in. People always wanna bring you something back from a trip and for some reason I just keep saying "snow globe." So....now I got a bunch of snow globes for no reason but to take up space lol.......)

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
My Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom-scented phase.

My glittery lip gloss phase.

My snow globe phase (which I'm still in. People always wanna bring you something back from a trip and for some reason I just keep saying "snow globe." So....now I got a bunch of snow globes for no reason but to take up space lol.......)
WHEN I WAS A KID I MADE A WHOLE SONG ABOUT CUCUMBER MELON:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How dare people disrespect Barbie and mlp here those were my best phases

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, you asked for it!

-Between sixth and tenth grades,, I had this phase where I was obsessed with school buses, particularly the numbers on them. Every time I saw a bus roll by, I'd DEMAND to know the number on it as if it was life or death, and I would also ask my classmates which bus they rode so I could "record it into a spreadsheet", as I recall. Thank God I don't have that spreadsheet (or the obsession) anymore, because that was SO cringe!

-In eighth and ninth grades, I went through the phase of talking back at all my teachers and stuff. My eighth grade English teacher got the absolute worst of it because he was JUST PLAIN MEAN, and he even sent me to detention once, it got so bad! I guess it was just my hormones acting up now that I think about it, but it felt like a nightmare!

-And finally, in 2011, I thought I was into metal because of a metal-playing contestant on American Idol, so I downloaded music by Muse, Judas Priest, and probably a few others before I realized this wasn't me at all! It only lasted a few months, but... *scrunches nose in disgust*

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
uhhh my tripp pants phase, I also use to wear one red eye contact in high school... just one..
and I took a skull to prom and homecoming.. he had a tiny top hat... I still have him and his name is mr skull..

baby bat years are somethin else..
:wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The worst phase I have ever been through was my Twilight phase. Those were my darkest memories lol. I did and said some reaaaally cringey things back then. I lose sleep whenever I remember it 😂

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't speak of those times :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread