What were your fears (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If you have had covid or a family member who has covid, what fears did you have [I mean other than the obvious]?

I honestly thought that I wasn't going to get a positive test result, but when the nurse told me that I was positive I was worried about my comorbidities. Was my high blood pressure and borderline cholesterol issues going to impact how soon I was going to recover. How was it going to affect my school attendence and assignment completion.. Was I going to have worsening of symptoms.

@Rachel_Gardner I know you had it so I will tag you. Oh, just an update. My symptoms are mostly gone with the exception of coughing which has stayed the same.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wasn’t nervous about getting it myself (and when I had it it wasn’t bad) but i was worried id spread it to other people (which I guess I shouldn’t have been worried about because I don’t really leave the house that much)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wasn’t nervous about getting it myself (and when I had it it wasn’t bad) but i was worried id spread it to other people (which I guess I shouldn’t have been worried about because I don’t really leave the house that much)
you reminded me that I was advised to separate from my dog.. Which really was not an option. I was terrified of my dog getting sick.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
if you're asking about covid fears. well, during the first deadly wave i wasn't really worried for anyone but my sister who was still 6 at the time, and they said that less than 7 and more than 80 year old are at risk so yeah :<
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If you have had covid or a family member who has covid, what fears did you have [I mean other than the obvious]?

I honestly thought that I wasn't going to get a positive test result, but when the nurse told me that I was positive I was worried about my comorbidities. Was my high blood pressure and borderline cholesterol issues going to impact how soon I was going to recover. How was it going to affect my school attendence and assignment completion.. Was I going to have worsening of symptoms.

@Rachel_Gardner I know you had it so I will tag you. Oh, just an update. My symptoms are mostly gone with the exception of coughing which has stayed the same.
I just had a wild cough, a big headache and my bones hurt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread