what were your guys' nye plans? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
just curious to see what everyone was up to
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
just curious to see what everyone was up to
Tbh I didn't do much cuz I was/am quite sick but I played ping pong with my brother then we watched Rush Hour 2 & 3 (we watched the first one on the 30th)

I wanted to watch it since I was like 12 so it was fun

I was laughing a lot :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: hxney_jun

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I did nothing.
:rosesmug:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh I didn't do much cuz I was/am quite sick but I played ping pong with my brother then we watched Rush Hour 2 & 3 (we watched the first one on the 30th)

I wanted to watch it since I was like 12 so it was fun

I was laughing a lot :haylul:
that does sound fun! i did not do a lot either, but i think it was still nice.
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t have any, new year is my dad’s bday and we just had a little gathering then after that I’m working 🥲
aw im sorry you had to work
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shy

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
How bout you, what did u do on nye?
it wasn't much, but it meant something to me. im glad to have gotten to spend to those last few hours with good people :)
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kataphract and Shy

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i just ended up watching the whole sm concert :Hamstereat: thats how i went into the new years x
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Suffering through the fireworks at home
 
  • Sad
Reactions: hxney_jun

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
well, i had a wedding in the morning so i was busy for the first few hours. and then i got home and spend some time by myself. i lit a candle, and turned off the lights, watched whisper of the heart to try and end the year on a good note. i ended up talking to @Kataphract and superyeah for a long time after that, lol. also, me and the neo unnies were having a watch party for the smtown concert so i was also on and off with that.

it wasn't much, but it meant something to me. im glad to have gotten to spend to those last few hours with good people :)
Sounds like a very busy day. I am glad to hear you had a great start of the year ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: hxney_jun

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I’m sick, so we stayed home and I made fried chicken and biscuits for him for the first time and we watched the SMTOWN Live and chatted with online friends about it during the show. It was nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: hxney_jun
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i just ended up watching the whole sm concert :Hamstereat: thats how i went into the new years x
valid. did you see love shot? ugh i was obsessed
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: hxney_jun
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
148
Reactions Received
143
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Stayzen
i was supposed to go out (almost forgot about it tbh) but my back has been hurting the past few days. so i stayed home and watched smtown with the neo besties on discord.

taeyong-dance.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: hxney_jun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread