- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
And on top of that I share my birthday with him
I can't
And on top of that I share my birthday with him
I can't
VIKKI OH NO DSKJLFKEWLA Even though he isn't your bias anymore (and he shouldn't) it must've been pretty cool to share the same birthday as him when you DID have him as a biasAnd on top of that I share my birthday with him
I can't
It was, especially considering I didn't know we shared the same birthday when I picked him as my bias, I only found out afterVIKKI OH NO DSKJLFKEWLA Even though he isn't your bias anymore (and he shouldn't) it must've been pretty cool to share the same birthday as him when you DID have him as a bias
Why do bad things happen to such good people. I'm sorry Vikki.It was, especially considering I didn't know we shared the same birthday when I picked him as my bias, I only found out after
but now![]()
If only I was born 2 days later or 2 days earlierWhy do bad things happen to such good people. I'm sorry Vikki.
But in other news, why can't Onew and I share the same birthday??? It's always the most undeserving people I tell ya!![]()
Look on the bright side! You could've been like Nancy from MMLD who had to change her name because it really was...Lee Seungri...If only I was born 2 days later or 2 days earlier![]()