What/Who was your first.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
.Bias? Kyungsoo
....Favorite group? EXO
....MV? Lucifer
....Group fandom that you belonged to? EXO-L
....Comeback? History
....Piece(s) of merch? The EXO-M Mama album
....Concert? BTS :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And on top of that I share my birthday with him :yolk:
I can't
VIKKI OH NO DSKJLFKEWLA Even though he isn't your bias anymore (and he shouldn't) it must've been pretty cool to share the same birthday as him when you DID have him as a bias
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
VIKKI OH NO DSKJLFKEWLA Even though he isn't your bias anymore (and he shouldn't) it must've been pretty cool to share the same birthday as him when you DID have him as a bias
It was, especially considering I didn't know we shared the same birthday when I picked him as my bias, I only found out after
but now :welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was, especially considering I didn't know we shared the same birthday when I picked him as my bias, I only found out after
but now :welp:
Why do bad things happen to such good people. I'm sorry Vikki. :sanapray:

But in other news, why can't Onew and I share the same birthday??? It's always the most undeserving people I tell ya! :pandamad:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why do bad things happen to such good people. I'm sorry Vikki. :sanapray:

But in other news, why can't Onew and I share the same birthday??? It's always the most undeserving people I tell ya! :pandamad:
If only I was born 2 days later or 2 days earlier :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: trulychoi
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,924
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
...Bias?
....Favorite group?
....MV?
....Group fandom that you belonged to?
....Comeback?
....Piece(s) of merch?
....Concert?

Sica first n always
SNSD
Gee, I think- I knew abt kpop before but never listened or watched except maybe heard Nobody by Wonder Girls. (Don't remember if I looked for the mv watch it, tho.)
SONE
Taeyeon Four Seasons, ig. (Just cos I started stanning in mid-2017 n only stan SNSD.)
No merch.
Not attended kpop concert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread