- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Thanks for the explanation!A definition I found:
강 or 'Kang' is means river. Alternatively, it is also a Korean surname. If used as an adjective as in "강하다" it means that something is either strong or tough. The last definition, meaning strong is derived from Chinese. Just an extra FYI: Some words in Korean are borrowed from Chinese.
cute
I still would prefer being called either Cherry Grey ot Natsuka Hanyu than my Korean name lol
Natsuka means Summer Fruit 🍇😊Your japanese name also beautiful!
I have to confess that I also like the japanese names more... Mine japanese name would be Sumire Takaichi. The surname chosen by me because it means "tall one" and it sounds good with Sumire.
Yes, I knew the meaning of it, but thanks. I like it because it has a cute meaning by my opinion.Natsuka means Summer Fruit 🍇😊
Yes, I knew the meaning of it, but thanks. I like it because it has a cute meaning by my opinion.![]()
you're welcomeThanks for the explanation!![]()