What would be your korean name? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 May 2020
Messages
96
Reactions Received
236
Location
Hungary
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A definition I found:
강 or 'Kang' is means river. Alternatively, it is also a Korean surname. If used as an adjective as in "강하다" it means that something is either strong or tough. The last definition, meaning strong is derived from Chinese. Just an extra FYI: Some words in Korean are borrowed from Chinese.
Thanks for the explanation! :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 May 2020
Messages
96
Reactions Received
236
Location
Hungary
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
cute :maheart:

I still would prefer being called either Cherry Grey ot Natsuka Hanyu than my Korean name lol

Your japanese name also beautiful! :pikahappy:

I have to confess that I also like the japanese names more... Mine japanese name would be Sumire Takaichi or Takaichi Sumire - I like the second version because this is the hungarian name order too.
The surname chosen by me because it means "tall one" and it sounds good with Sumire.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Your japanese name also beautiful! :pikahappy:

I have to confess that I also like the japanese names more... Mine japanese name would be Sumire Takaichi. The surname chosen by me because it means "tall one" and it sounds good with Sumire.
Natsuka means Summer Fruit 🍇😊
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and WinterGirl

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread