What would be your scandal? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and trulychoi
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Taeyeon :wimwim: I love me some SNSD, but that girl always looked like she wanted to fight, or was asking to fight.
I love her to death, but I see that happening...

who would win? :mgblush:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love her to death, but I see that happening...

who would win? :mgblush:
Well you know Koreans don't really get down like that. That's why their comments can be so vicious; what they can't hit you with physically they make up for in their words, and oh boy, do they have a way with words :yolk: see Park Bom, Somi, and Jessi for examples. Bu then again I don't know much about you either! Have you ever been in a physically fight? It doesn't count if you were super little because everyone was getting into scraps back then.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well you know Koreans don't really get down like that. That's why their comments can be so vicious; what they can't hit you with physically they make up for in their words, and oh boy, do they have a way with words :yolk: see Park Bom, Somi, and Jessi for examples. Bu then again I don't know much about you either! Have you ever been in a physically fight? It doesn't count if you were super little because everyone was getting into scraps back then.
I wouldn't say that... Trust me... Koreans CAN get into fights.. it just isn't as often as other places...

I have been in a fight and I'm Korean but you know, we DO got them words... Though (NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS) Americans can be VERY brutal with words...
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't say that... Trust me... Koreans CAN get into fights.. it just isn't as often as other places...

I have been in a fight and I'm Korean but you know, we DO got them words... Though (NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS) Americans can be VERY brutal with words...
Oops, sorry. Hope I didn't offend you!
Though (NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS) Americans can be VERY brutal with words...
Oh we know. But it's only the right ones....Only the right ones....:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oops, sorry. Hope I didn't offend you!


Oh we know. But it's only the right ones....Only the right ones....:jenniesmug:
You didn't offend me, its fine.


XDDDD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wouldn't say that... Trust me... Koreans CAN get into fights.. it just isn't as often as other places...

I have been in a fight and I'm Korean but you know, we DO got them words... Though (NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS) Americans can be VERY brutal with words...
did you win?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She decided to talk bad about my mental health. :wonugl:
I was just about to ask what happened, but was it a student or a teacher? Don't ask about the teacher part. I've seen and heard stories...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I was just about to ask what happened, but was it a student or a teacher? Don't ask about the teacher part. I've seen and heard stories...
Student... XDD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
excuse my language but fuck her :taeminface:
The fact that you said, 'excuse my language' im- XDDD
oh my goodness, why would someone do that? excuse my language but fuck her :taeminface:
like thats so disgusting and rude!
I know it is... I do have a few mental disorders that do make me act funny but yeah...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The fact that you said, 'excuse my language' im- XDDD

I know it is... I do have a few mental disorders that do make me act funny but yeah...
i'm really not trying to be inappropriate but that just boils my blood. it gets me so upset when people do that she can really go fuck herself. thats why she got beat up in the first place
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i'm really not trying to be inappropriate but that just boils my blood. it gets me so upset when people do that she can really go fuck herself. thats why she got beat up in the first place
I appreciate that you care!! I was the one to get suspended though..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i'm really not trying to be inappropriate but that just boils my blood. it gets me so upset when people do that she can really go fuck herself. thats why she got beat up in the first place
the face i have rn: :taeminface: :taeminface: :kijoongstare::kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread