What would make you convert to an opposite trash? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Built like 2PM, Looks like Baekhyun/L, acts like Minho and Taeyang, sounds like Shinee
The entire group must be like that so...never :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Is that jealousy I see because DoTae could never be this great?



I knew it :pandarolleyes: y’all are crazy stop imagining things
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I knew it :pandarolleyes: y’all are crazy stop imagining things
Well like I said before, Yoohyeon who is one of the girls in the JiYoo ship says that she likes 'People' and not any specific gender, so if you think about it, it really isn't that far-fetched and the ship has much more potential than other ships, especially when JiYoo looks so genuine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The boys would have to be born again, as girls. :queen:

For real, I'm not sure why I'm a "gg trash", I like some BG songs, but I don't have the same feeling about following them or getting to know them better, as I have with GGs. Maybe some day a BG breaks this feeling, but for now it is the way it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well like I said before, Yoohyeon who is one of the girls in the JiYoo ship says that she likes 'People' and not any specific gender, so if you think about it, it really isn't that far-fetched and the ship has much more potential than other ships, especially when JiYoo looks so genuine.
Fan service it’s all fake
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's not all fake. JiYoo is one of the realest ships I've ever seen in K-pop and for the reasons I have just said, they would be more likely to happen than other ships.
no one cares f x f is BORING
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's ironic because you are in a f x f with @kuroyuri so you are saying your relationship with her is boring?
Yes omg I’m dying from boredom someone save me
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If you're not careful, she'll want someone else, then you'll want her when it's too late lol
Good! I can finally take Jimin back!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Good! I can finally take Jimin back!
Even if you get Jimin, you'll miss her so much to the point that you won't even care about Jimin and just want @kuroyuri back! Because you are both meant for each other.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Even if you get Jimin, you'll miss her so much to the point that you won't even care about Jimin and just want @kuroyuri back! Because you are both meant for each other.
@ParkJimin loves me more than anyone ever will
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No one forced you to do anything, didn't you make the choice to marry her? You have free will right?
She mind controlled me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread