what would you do if people discovered your kps account? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
does your friends/family know about kps? how would you react if they did find out about it? do you want them to read your posts and messages on here?

mine knows about the forum but the way i am on here are so different than how i interact with people in real life.

the only one i dont want people to know about is the akp one cause i said really nasty and immature things on there. i wish i could delete it tbh. :nekosweat:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My parents don't understand the internet, let alone what an online forum is. They would probably be extremely confused.

I'm not much different here than irl though, so it wouldn't be too much of a shock.
off topic but your aesthetic is on point. those badges are to die for. :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They might judge me for spending so much time and having a staff position. They might also be surprised that I don't completely lack social skills lol.

off topic but your aesthetic is on point. those badges are to die for. :sj_weary:
As the maker of the badges Im happy to hear this :maheart:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
the set looks so nice. why doesnt other groups do this? i hope the wayv badges will turn out this way. :maheart:
I think the badge creators were also staff members and starlights so they coordinated it, unlike how badge voting is now open to the general public where most likes = decided badge. I think the badges have been out since the site opened but I can't remember.

I definitely prefer badges like this, though. I would hate trying to coordinate with some of the group photos that do not match whatsoever.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
thank u. it was quite easy actually. i mean who wouldnt love a charmer like myself? red velvet helped me lot by releasing this. :maheart:


this one is for insurance.
Oh I see you're one of the Bad Boy people :nayeonisdone:
I take back everything I said :chickill:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Let’s hope they don’t find the 18+ Dotae :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread