what would you do if people discovered your kps account? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well i prefer have my privacy and somewhat anonymity that forum brings so i wouldn't really show them my account. In other hand I don't think i have posted that controversial things here so it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Though i'm sure they wouldn't even be interested xd
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
My friends have no clue about my secret life on kps :pepesmug: but it wouldn't really matter if they knew, so whatever lol
My parents know that I chat with ppl I don't know, but they find it ok lol tho, it would be uncomfortable if they saw my posts about me thirsting over CL and the sexy gifs I have posted of her lol x) and dad would find out I'm gaaaay and mom would be sad because she thinks me being gay is a phase lol so yah, I'd rather they don't see this.
:ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread