What would you do, if you woke up the next day and your mom and dad were gone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would honestly eat everything that i wasn't aloud to eat while they were there, i would cry as i finally realized that they're gone, and then i'll call the police to find them. :D
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:pepecross::pepecross: I don't even want to think about this, I love my parents too much
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We've literally lost my dad, it's a long story. And my mom I couldn't care less-no contact for years. So one can say I've lost both my parents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I will be hysterical. I love my mom and step dad so much and wouldn't know what to do if they no longer here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Cry and have a nervous breakdown
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Like did you lose him at the store? or like on an rainy day? how did you lose them?
He lost his job, and due to early set alzheimers he couldn't find another. He was refused disability, and the city took his house and cops dropped him off some where and didn't tell us kids. So-we lost him somewhere.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dnb

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was never close to either of my parents. I'd be sad sure, but I really didn't know them.
so I'd mostly likely wouldn't be affected heaps by it.

I'd visit their graves if need be too though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He lost his job, and due to early set alzheimers he couldn't find another. He was refused disability, and the city took his house and cops dropped him off some where and didn't tell us kids. So-we lost him somewhere.
that's...sad :(...wait can't you sue!!? I mean that's illegal, right? :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WHAT?! They SHOULD care!! I mean they wouldn't want THEIR dad to be treated like they treated your dad! THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
Same government that denied him disability income when he completely forgot he owned a cat... We are still mortified wondering what happened to it. And he couldn't remember where he placed his mail as soon as he set it down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same government that denied him disability income when he completely forgot he owned a cat... We are still mortified wondering what happened to it. And he couldn't remember where he placed his mail as soon as he set it down.
That means it SHOULD BE EVEN MORE ILLEGAL!!!! They SHOULD BE FIRED OR THEY SHOULD GO TO PRISON!!!!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Do what I normally do since I don't live with them
My mother's dead and I don't see my father often cause he's difficult.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread