What would you think if you found out your parent/guardian had a TikTok? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'd be surprised since my mom probably doesn't even know how to use it :haylul: but after seeing some of her facebook activity i'd rather not know what kind of things she would post on her tiktok if she had one
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Well, my mum already has one. :wimwim: I myself only use TikTok sometimes (but don’t post), but my mother made an account recently to watch stuff and I think she’s addicted... she always as to ask me for help though, lol.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d follow :). though I don´t think she´d that kind of person to put herself out there? she would be good at those life hacks etc though :)
my dad would also give out a lot of "diy" house tips or whatever as he had learnt everything from stratch and is quite good at it despite not being a professional in that field.
but I don´t think this world deserves such a blessing :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Well, they have no facebook or twitter, nor they know how to use the email. I even have to go to the rescue each time they have any problem with their mobiles. I'd be surprised if they suddenly say they use tiktok.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread