what zodiac sign have you dated? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
323
Reactions Received
1,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
here’s mine with experience

aries: had a very fun time with you, you love challenges and we both are social asf. would want to date with jessica next :pepeheart:

taurus: haven’t dated any them.

gemini: you praise me when i praise myself lol, you’re the type of girl that doesn’t look at her phone when your man is talking to you and we both really care about each other.

cancer: haven’t date anyone who’s cancer and would not want to :dubuwave:

leo: i totally regret being with this girl and not good in bed.

virgo: this is a 50-50 relationship lol. she’s clean so i try not to mess up her stuff but it was really hard, she’s quiet around others but she really loves to talk with me and she will find anything that she can spot like example: she found one small dot of marker stain on my hand.. it’s hard to be with virgos but this relationship was good and bad.

libra: well she cheated on me.....

scorpio: haven’t dated any scorpios.

sagittarius: this was a very physical relationship and very good in bed.

capricorn: haven’t dated any of them.

aquarius: haven’t dated any of them.

pisces: the whole opposite of me and she’s an introvert so we ended up dating for only 3 weeks...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
as in actually dated for a number of months/years and not hooking up or friend with benefits ish...?

Hmmm then two pisces (they have the exact same birthday oddly) i click well with them still do.
And one over dramatic, 'woe is me' Aries, hes okay now since he sorted himself out though.

Relationships aside, in term of fuck buddies and such... Err dunno I would mostly say I have done at least half of the zodiac....but I wouldn't be sure.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: star_lord
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I've dated Scorpio and Capricorn...

Scorpio: Yeah... No. This was all over the place. First it was hot, then it was cold. Glad I don't even know that person anymore... The relationship was borderline schizophrenic.

Capricorn: Let's just say the relationship with the Scorpio was like the yellow brick road compared to this one. So needy. Saying ILY after two days of dating is the kiss of death. . . Personally (no offense to Capricorns) I have known a lot of Capricorns and they all are like dogs waiting for you to get home. Anyway back to this specific Capricorn. That person just wanted attention all the fu**ing time. I need several Daiquiris just thinking about it 🤣

edit: I could give you break downs of every person I've known via zodiac sign, but you asked for people I've dated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: star_lord

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am currently dating an Aries (I'm an Aries so it's kinda cool)
In the past...I've dated a Cancer, Leo, and Taurus (currently still friends with). They are all amazing people and signs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: star_lord

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread