- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reactions Received
- 15,940
- Location
- in the rain
- Website
- www.pinterest.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,748
- Fandom
- N/A
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
i was just thinking about my post in that thread xdhmm maybe this
i was just thinking about my post in that thread xdhmm maybe this
FINALLYty! I dedicate this to the dark theme uwu
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨funny how the light theme users
are the ones in the dark![]()
FINALLY! I’ve seen the light that is the light theme!!
we have it was pretty ugly tbh✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
funny how the dark theme users think they’ve seen the light
i love dark theme soooooooo much, thank you @blurryface
aww sweetie please come back into the light. I don’t know how much more of your brain the zombies lurking in the dark outside can take from youwe have it was pretty ugly tbh
now come on inside before ur retinas get fried like ur brains already are![]()
Be considerate.we have it was pretty ugly tbh
now come on inside before ur retinas get fried like ur brains already are![]()
oml thank you so so much @mysteric the queen of taste for showing me the light
how so? hahai was just thinking about my post in that thread xd![]()
omfg why i was using the light theme, the dark theme is much better
aww I’m sorry you poor souls can’t seeBe considerate.
Light theme users can't handle shade afterall![]()
zombies can't eat brains if they can't see uaww sweetie please come back into the light. I don’t know how much more of your brain the zombies lurking in the dark outside can take from you
i was thinking about how i felt getting certain reactions(a thread i'll probably make)how so? haha
The light theme is so pretty?? I can finally see people’s usernames!!
but they can if you’re literally yelling foolishly like you are nowzombies can't eat brains if they can't see u![]()
i already now everybody so i dont even need to see their usernames cause im not idiot. THANKS FOR MAKING THE DARK THEME