What's a body part you wouldn't mind losing? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I say I wouldn't mind losing a toe pinky, I just hope if I can still walk properly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm well, I would probably even go as far as saying breast. But then again that's never a good thing. I think pinky toe is almost everyone's choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yuzuru

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my head because it hurts almost all the time. jk, i'd probably choose my right ear because it's covered by my hair all the time anyway and my hearing in it is worse than in my left one for no reason. or wisdom teeth but i don't want to get through the whole process of having them removed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread