What’s a concept you wish was done more? (2 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Traditional/historical

listen . . . these “I’m different” other worldly alternate dimension concepts are cute and all . . .
but I want more traditional concepts.

Kingdom does this so well for almost all their MVs.

Mythical creatures/folk tales

My mind is blank thinking of an existing mv but this would be a fun. We’ve had some mermaid inspired songs and MVs but they could dive deeper. Give us some centaurs and sea serpents.​
 
Last edited:

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Mamamoo reunion. Solar, make it happen :jisoosmh:
one better let solar and yuju collab

godly vocals + pole dancing skillz
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,646
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Traditional/historical

Mythical creatures/folk tales

​
I like the horror MV's
​
I AGREE WITH BOTH!!!!!! MORE TRADITIONAL!!!! And I would like more IZONE type too.....
Personally, also love & beauty too
as well some return to innocent/cute
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Day1

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Dunno if this was done already but I wanna see a school concept or futuristic concept for an MV (btw i'm referring to q-pop mvs)

pls lmk if such an mv is released :)
I think there more futuristic concepts coming up now with aespa having that as part their signature concept.
My favorite futuristics concept tho is 2ne1's comeback home


School concepts pop up every now and then with almost every group in their beginning years.







Update: x.x i read the q-pop a little late
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread