what's a cool moment you shared with a stranger? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
One time, I was working as an instructor and I happened to notice the new guy I was instructing had a chibi Kaneki charm attached to his work badge. He was super duper extremely shy and people who are more shy than me usually cause me to become less shy lol, so I asked him about it and he was really surprised that I knew who that was hehe, it was a sweet moment, I felt like maybe it made him feel a bit more comfortable :)

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I remember once I was on the streets going to music school, when I noticed an old lady with one of those wheel supports (kinda like a moving handlebar you know) and she was struggling to get up onto the sidewalk.

I remember I helped her and let me tell you... the smile and thank you she gave me made pre-teen me really happy!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Once I was walking around in a mall or smth with my family and said “I have straight As” and this random lady overheard and high fived me
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my english teacher in hs was a legend,she was famous/infamous for her pastel pink,blue and purple outfits and was just the most fun person ever

we both really love eurovision and every time it comes around we'd talk about it during class,discussing all the performances and sharing our favorites,I didn't even have to do anything those times :mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We both witnessed a dude from across the street getting rejected while we waited for the bus.
We couldn't stop laughing and I felt kinda bad for the guy.
I stopped feeling bad when the girl kept saying no and he tried to get on the bus with her.
:irenecrazy:
​
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread