What's a fond memory you often look back on? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
My older brother taking me to see the Fantastic Beasts movie as a birthday present when I was 12. I remember we went to the mall and got food and went into shops before the movie. It's a really nice memory and I hope I never forget it :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon and Haiku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Going periodically to see movies I had already seen with friends. We'd play airhockey, which I always win at. And then watch Megamind or what ever disney movie was 3.50 at that day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Marching in the pride parade. It took awhile to be more comfortable in my sexuality since I wasn’t able to come out for a bit. Even when I got to talk to some of the drag queen performers. They said I should never feel that I wasn’t going to be accepted by family, and that in this parade everyone was family.

It helped a lot and I hope to go back this year:sanapray:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When I was told I was good at poetry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread