- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
in that it always feels like something is missing?
The Boyz has always been like that for me, even though I like their music and I like the members, I have never had a strong enough of a connection to either so they are constantly in a weird state when I think of my stan list
They're still a very talented and fun group but I don't have an emotional connection to them really
The Boyz has always been like that for me, even though I like their music and I like the members, I have never had a strong enough of a connection to either so they are constantly in a weird state when I think of my stan list
They're still a very talented and fun group but I don't have an emotional connection to them really