What’s a moment you tried hard to prove someone wrong and still failed? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
With my puppy the night we got her. My parents were all like can we trust Vikki to not let her onto the bed? They didn’t want her to get into the habit on sleeping on our beds because she may have been small then, but grew fairly large as she got older (though if it was just me I’d have let her sleep on the bed no matter how big she got). So yeah, I was like I will 100% not let her on the bed. But if I left her in the little pen we had for her she would whine. I even tried sleeping with her in there but it was too small to sleep for me. So eventually I just let her on the bed. :coronawimwim:

Has anyone had those experiences of trying and failing to prove someone wrong?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Myth

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
With my puppy the night we got her. My parents were all like can we trust Vikki to not let her onto the bed? They didn’t want her to get into the habit on sleeping on our beds because she may have been small then, but grew fairly large as she got older (though if it was just me I’d have let her sleep on the bed no matter how big she got). So yeah, I was like I will 100% not let her on the bed. But if I left her in the little pen we had for her she would whine. I even tried sleeping with her in there but it was too small to sleep for me. So eventually I just let her on the bed. :coronawimwim:

Has anyone had those experiences of trying and failing to prove someone wrong?
When I say I will not sleep through smth usually
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I say I will not sleep through smth usually
Admittedly that’s a tall order, especially if it’s something boring :haylul: But even loud noises sometimes are sleep throughable
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Admittedly that’s a tall order, especially if it’s something boring :haylul: But even loud noises sometimes are sleep throughable
Oh no I meant like I have to wake up for smth but over sleep and sleep thru it
like for example when I did the voting and everything, all the cards were made, the thread was but some of the super hero winning cards got uploaded a few hours later cuz I slept thru it and wouldn’t have been available to upload them during 0 kst with you and Cal:pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh no I meant like I have to wake up for smth but over sleep and sleep thru it
like for example when I did the voting and everything, all the cards were made, the thread was but some of the super hero winning cards got uploaded a few hours later cuz I slept thru it and wouldn’t have been available to upload them during 0 kst with you and Cal:pepeslippy:
Oh. Yeah that makes sense. You need an alarm the sprays you with cold water or something. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and StrayMixx

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When I said to a worker you have to be a percentage of aboriginal to get funds
but he shut that down so hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread