What’s a non-kpop fandom you’re in ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I STAN AND WORSHIP FOOD
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
anime in general, harry potter, lord of the rings, etc.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I wouldn't consider myself to be in any "fandoms" in a strict sense outside of kpop


I have series or franchises I love and am a fan of.

But I don't see myself as being associated with them as an identity in the same way I do in kpop.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Actors (if there's a Yeo JIn Goo fanclub I'm joining), dramas, games, and books.

And non-Kpop artists.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Actors (if there's a Yeo JIn Goo fanclub I'm joining), dramas, games, and books.

And non-Kpop artists.
How could I forget Yeo Jin God :sj_weary::sj_weary:

Harry Potter too.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
anime, jpop, game of thrones, harry potter, drama, games
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
.... WoT , Brandon Sanderson i try to go to all his book signs that i can make it too.
Lotr.. real lotr not those sad movie abominations :)
Dresden series. For a set i just got into last decade (15 books 2 collections of short stories) i have reread all of them 8 -14 times depending on sequence.
Reading in general.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Drag Race!!!! It‘s all I care about right now from shows .

I also have been obsessed with Unhhhh. Katya and Trixie are a deadly combo

+ stream Barbara now on Itunes
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
a little bit of Anime, i really love Tom Holland too. and i love video games: The Last Of Us(cant wait for part 2), mk, etc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread