What's a place- (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
You thought was nice and cool until you noped out of there?

I wanted to go to Tobogan de colores (and I went to the place where it's at), but as soon as I saw how high it was (and also my mom's reaction), I decided not to go out of fear of breaking my ass (FYI, you have to sign something that basically says that if you break your ass, you're not getting paid).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not me, but my parents. They sent me to a summer camp for the blind back in 2000 that was sponsored (or whatever) by the Lions Club. I had been to a Lions Club camp before and loved it, so they thought I'd like this one, too. They couldn't have been more wrong! I'll explain it all in a new thread, but to summarize, I was bullied, pushed around, and even lost the talent contest they held to the director's freaking granddaughter! Pretty sure that's not allowed in contests.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread