What's a problem you can easily fix but don't? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always hate how the waters cold when I wash my hands. I could very easily solve the problem by turning the hot water on not just the cold but I don't and I have no idea why :jisoosmh: It's like I'm subconsciously morally against turning in both the hot and cold for some unknown reason, and now it's such a habit I even forget at times that the hit water exists
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I always hate how the waters cold when I wash my hands. I could very easily solve the problem by turning the hot water on not just the cold but I don't and I have no idea why :jisoosmh: It's like I'm subconsciously morally against turning in both the hot and cold for some unknown reason, and now it's such a habit I even forget at times that the hit water exists
It's never too late to change your ways, Karen.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have not replaced the garbage disposal for like 2 years now.. I have a new one in the box...... good thing i basically eat only meat (well until it was hard to get for a few weeks there.), so i have no real use for it but i can only use one side of the sink haha.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I have not replaced the garbage disposal for like 2 years now.. I have a new one in the box...... good thing i basically eat only meat (well until it was hard to get for a few weeks there.), so i have no real use for it but i can only use one side of the sink haha.
:worry:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's never too late to change your ways, Karen.
I actually turned in the warm water today :sanapray:
Then I turned it on too hot and practically burned my hands but it's a step
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This one specific poster in my room. It's up above my door, and the tape came off the wall on the top right corner and I just have no energy whatsoever to pull my chair over and fix it. It's bugging the living hell out of me but I'm just lazy. :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
4 April 2020
Messages
139
Reactions Received
190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my sleep schedule....i love sleeping yet i always put it off until i can't physically keep my eyes open anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m tired of seeing my 2019 calendar on my wall, but I don’t want to take it down until I get a new one because then that part of the wall will be empty and drive me crazy but it’s driving me crazy with it staying on the wall!
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I could study for my exam that I have soon so I can stress less but I just can't make myself do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could fix my sleeping pattern and sleep earlier but I don’t do that for some reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread