What's a silly moment of yours? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
When I was in kindergarten, us kids were asked to paint a ladybug with watercolors.. however, I guess I got confused and I painted it black with red dots instead of red with black dots... I remember staying extra long because the teacher made me re-color it which ofc ended up looking even worse lol. That's when I realized I would be.. special 😅



so what's a silly/goofy/funny moment of yours? :)
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I was in first grade, I almost got in trouble for telling a kid Santa wasn't real. When the teacher called me over to ask, I lied and said "I said 'But everyone believes in different things but he didn't hear me'. I was the teacher's favorite student, so she believed me.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when I was younger, I was sharpening a pencil, and next thing you know, I had sharpened my finger. it was bleeding BAD so I ran to the bathroom, this was 1st grade btw lol, and I locked the door in the stall, frantically wiping the blood with toilet paper. I couldn't get OUT of the stall because the lock was jammed, so I CRAWLED out under the stall dripping blood everywhere lol

I was busted and sent home xD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I reversed into a fence that I didnt see at all.

Probably the most embarassing moment of my life lol.

Edit - I miss kps.
me when I start driving xD
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
In 4th grade, I was obsessed with reading, especially during class. Whenever the teacher turned her back, I would pull out my book and continue reading it. When she turned back around, I would hide it under my notebooks. This lasted about 8 months before I got caught.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In 4th grade, I was obsessed with reading, especially during class. Whenever the teacher turned her back, I would pull out my book and continue reading it. When she turned back around, I would hide it under my notebooks. This lasted about 8 months before I got caught.
that was me but with slime omg lol
this was before the craze, but I loved playing with things in my hands
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
that was me but with slime omg lol
this was before the craze, but I loved playing with things in my hands
My sister loves slime. For Hanukkah, all she got was a gallon of glue and baking soda.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
me when I start driving xD
Yeah in 8 years ^^

where have you been? I hope you're ok
I've been sick but I still been going into work anyway. So I'm just work sleep. Yeah <.<

As soon as im better I'll be more active. Oh and also I returned to akp so I only been lowkey posting here and there.

Sorry for not getting to your replies but I still appreciate them :pandasad:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah in 8 years ^^


I've been sick but I still been going into work anyway. So I'm just work sleep. Yeah <.<

As soon as im better I'll be more active. Oh and also I returned to akp so I only been lowkey posting here and there.

Sorry for not getting to your replies but I still appreciate them :pandasad:
aw nou :(

Oh yeah I saw you in the mental health thread there.. make sure to take care and get better first..

and that's okay :)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I sliced my finger open on the job, almost passed out, and thought I was bleeding out. It sounds scary, but it's an inside joke at the job I just had to leave.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Maybe once that I was presenting a seminar and my posters were dirty

The teacher humiliated me like it was one The Apprentice episodes where one of those participants did something absurdly stupid.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread