What's An Era You Wish You Could Erase From Existence? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've never been on the Bad Boy train tbh. I understand why a lot of people love it but I just don't like it for the same reason I don't like Automatic. For a kpop song, it's innovative to incorporate 90s American R&B into your music but when you grew up listening to exactly that, it just feels done to death.
Bad Boy is just really 'meh' to me

Oddly enough, I love Be Natural and Kingdom Come
Yes someone who thinks like me 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread