- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
So, what's been happening with @MinSquishy?
This thread's just a little update on what's been happening with me so people are aware (those who care, at least).
This thread's just a little update on what's been happening with me so people are aware (those who care, at least).
For the sake of people's eyes, I'll keep the color normal.
So, I don't remember when exactly I was here last, checking up on you guys, but a lot's been happening since then.
Of course, I'm still in school, as some of you know, but the pandemic has made it stressful for me and a lot of the other students.
Everyone is required to wear masks in the building and we aren't allowed to remove them unless we're alone in the bathroom or at lunch.
Sure, it's for everyone's safety, but it's really frustrating for people with breathing issues or a sensitive case of claustrophobia when it comes to the masks.
Being one of those people with the claustrophobia towards masks, it can be suffocating sometimes and stressful when I'm literally NOT allowed to take it off.
So that plays a hard role on stress.
As for the work, the teachers really just pile it up. They do not consider the fact I have seven classes in total that are breathing down my neck with assignments.
It's honestly really pressuring when you need good grades to get into colleges you want and/or are expected to go to.
So that's also a hard role on the stress.
Recently, I got into a car accident as well.
Three weeks ago, I was heading to the store for my parents and a guy ran a red light as I was crossing.
He ran directly into the driver's side, totaling my car and also shattering my entire left leg.
I've been bedridden in the hospital since then and in extreme pain. I've really had nothing but time on my hands.
Pretty soon, I'm going to have to go into surgery so they can put metal bars in my leg to insure the correct healing of my leg.
As of now, I probably won't be able to walk again for another year and a half, possibly more depending on how fast I heal.
It's honestly pretty sad because all the plans I had for the summer and next year are gone and out the window.
I will pretty much have no life until I get healed, so I'll be more active here to maybe get a small glimpse of life.
It's taking a lot out of me to hold it together for family visitors and in front of the doctors, because my pride doesn't like to let me cry in front of others.
*sigh*
I hate that stuff like this happens in life, but it does and we gotta deal with it, so I have to push through.
I promise I'll take care of myself even while being here and some days I probably won't have the energy or the right mindset to be here, so I know you guys will understand.
I might also seem a little hyperactive some days because I really need the distraction from the pain and other factors, so it'll be the persona I try to maintain here.
I'll try to keep you guys updated so you guys don't worry...
Though I do appreciate those who have welcomed me back. It means so much and I plan on catching up with everything I have missed.
I love you guys! You're all my family away from home.
<3
Love, MinSquishy.

So, I don't remember when exactly I was here last, checking up on you guys, but a lot's been happening since then.
Of course, I'm still in school, as some of you know, but the pandemic has made it stressful for me and a lot of the other students.
Everyone is required to wear masks in the building and we aren't allowed to remove them unless we're alone in the bathroom or at lunch.
Sure, it's for everyone's safety, but it's really frustrating for people with breathing issues or a sensitive case of claustrophobia when it comes to the masks.
Being one of those people with the claustrophobia towards masks, it can be suffocating sometimes and stressful when I'm literally NOT allowed to take it off.
So that plays a hard role on stress.
As for the work, the teachers really just pile it up. They do not consider the fact I have seven classes in total that are breathing down my neck with assignments.
It's honestly really pressuring when you need good grades to get into colleges you want and/or are expected to go to.
So that's also a hard role on the stress.
Recently, I got into a car accident as well.
Three weeks ago, I was heading to the store for my parents and a guy ran a red light as I was crossing.
He ran directly into the driver's side, totaling my car and also shattering my entire left leg.
I've been bedridden in the hospital since then and in extreme pain. I've really had nothing but time on my hands.
Pretty soon, I'm going to have to go into surgery so they can put metal bars in my leg to insure the correct healing of my leg.
As of now, I probably won't be able to walk again for another year and a half, possibly more depending on how fast I heal.
It's honestly pretty sad because all the plans I had for the summer and next year are gone and out the window.
I will pretty much have no life until I get healed, so I'll be more active here to maybe get a small glimpse of life.
It's taking a lot out of me to hold it together for family visitors and in front of the doctors, because my pride doesn't like to let me cry in front of others.
*sigh*
I hate that stuff like this happens in life, but it does and we gotta deal with it, so I have to push through.
I promise I'll take care of myself even while being here and some days I probably won't have the energy or the right mindset to be here, so I know you guys will understand.
I might also seem a little hyperactive some days because I really need the distraction from the pain and other factors, so it'll be the persona I try to maintain here.
I'll try to keep you guys updated so you guys don't worry...
Though I do appreciate those who have welcomed me back. It means so much and I plan on catching up with everything I have missed.
I love you guys! You're all my family away from home.
<3
Love, MinSquishy.