- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,232
- Reactions Received
- 5,247
- Location
- Canada
- Website
- youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
you can stab a sushi with a chopstick
you can't stab a noodle

you can't stab a noodle
Wait, there was another time today?![]()
it seems I keep disappointing you today![]()
You just shove it in the bowl and twistyou can stab a sushi with a chopstick
you can't stab a noodle
![]()
oh no, you're right, it was only a nightmareWait, there was another time today?
Luckily I have a shit memory cuz I don't remember
![]()
How can you say that sushi is nastyNeither
Because sushi and noodles are nasty
and you shouldn't be eating them anyway
![]()
you know there's vegan sushi right?It's raw fish sis
🤢
Explains our childi guess you're shipped to satanspawn![]()
exactlyExplains our child![]()
I really don't care, but I honestly can't understand how noodles aren't seen as the easiest thing like..You literally need zero skills to eat noodles with chopsticks, just stick the chopsticks in and you'll come up with something
How is this not easy![]()
You mean you can't stick your chopsticks into sushi?You literally need zero skills to eat noodles with chopsticks, just stick the chopsticks in and you'll come up with something
How is this not easy![]()
That'll make the sushi fall apart thoYou mean you can't stick your chopsticks into sushi?![]()
exactlyI forgot to mention, me and @Ireneisbaee actually agreed to the adoption to force you eat sushi with chopsticks
![]()
You're getting low quality sushi igThat'll make the sushi fall apart tho
![]()