- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
The Main Vocal of a GG or a BG?
I think the Main Vocals of GGs sound a bit more distinctive than the rest of the group most of the time which makes it easier for me to guess who the main vocal of a GG is if I didn't knew who it was before.
What's it for you?
I think the Main Vocals of GGs sound a bit more distinctive than the rest of the group most of the time which makes it easier for me to guess who the main vocal of a GG is if I didn't knew who it was before.
What's it for you?