What's easier to identify for you? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The Main Vocal of a GG or a BG?

I think the Main Vocals of GGs sound a bit more distinctive than the rest of the group most of the time which makes it easier for me to guess who the main vocal of a GG is if I didn't knew who it was before.

What's it for you?​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
GGs often have way more easily distinguishable main vocals. Whenever Taeyeon, Wendy, Yuju, Solji sing I always know it's them.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't listen to many girl groups, I'm still confused when I listen to Twice who's supposed to be the main or the leads. Boy groups seem to have less vocals that annoy me? I think the higher range might annoy me a little lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread