- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
Did anybody see this stuff going on with April???? I'll put the articles out for more info.
April’s Naeun is controversial over comments in the past – Knetizen
DSP Media’s statement regarding April and Hyunjoo – Knetizen
This is just a mess. First, more bullying and now Naeun talking about telling someone to get raped like........?? I just hope it's not like aoa or t-ara. I don't even know what's going on in the k-pop community anymore
I literally can't
April’s Naeun is controversial over comments in the past – Knetizen
DSP Media’s statement regarding April and Hyunjoo – Knetizen
This is just a mess. First, more bullying and now Naeun talking about telling someone to get raped like........?? I just hope it's not like aoa or t-ara. I don't even know what's going on in the k-pop community anymore