Whats he most expensive kpop item you've bought? (2 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
The official Dreamcatcher store price was $133,62 before it was sold out. As usual, I didn't find official Dreamcatcher clothes in German online shops.

I bought the jacket second-hand (still brand new and sealed) for $100. I had luck because the guy ordered from an US shop and they sent him the wrong size (yep, he really planned to wear this gem). Because of the rather high shipping costs he didn't want to send the jacket back and sold it.

If I ever visit a Dreamcatcher fansign, I'll have this jacket and a waterproof marker with me. Hopefully I get Dreamcatcher's signatures then. The white sleeves of the jacket are perfect for signing.
Poor guy :scree:

I hope you get it signed!!!:bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
@Firefly_Fairy it was Itzys :sakUwu: I got concert tickets too which were more, but I thought this thread was only material items so I didn’t mention those. But they were just under $100 USD
tickets count too :taesquish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Buying their star cards will be even worse :nekosweat:
There's some less common merch I wanna get that's more expensive as well
how much are those?:pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,245
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
how much are those?:pepeslippy:
It depends on the set and amount you buy, but if I wanted to collect as many as possible it'd be in the hundreds collectively and that's not even including the actual rare cards which can be anywhere from $500-1000
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
It depends on the set and amount you buy, but if I wanted to collect as many as possible it'd be in the hundreds collectively and that's not even including the actual rare cards which can be anywhere from $500-1000
The kpd card game is so much cheaper, I will stick to this:pandaleave:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: snsd2beg

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
The concerts were absolutely worth it, especially since he doesn't do shows in the US, but I'm not going to Seoul in December again; my joints can't handle the combination of cold and humidity.
Ooh yeah, its a snowy or cold country and in december it would be the worst :nekosweat:
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,245
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Ohhh :haylul: is it cuz they have the furry material which is costly to use? :susPepe:
There's lots of materials and arduous time that goes into making them. They're (mostly) not mass-produced, so it's usually commission-based
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread