- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Poor guyThe official Dreamcatcher store price was $133,62 before it was sold out. As usual, I didn't find official Dreamcatcher clothes in German online shops.
I bought the jacket second-hand (still brand new and sealed) for $100. I had luck because the guy ordered from an US shop and they sent him the wrong size (yep, he really planned to wear this gem). Because of the rather high shipping costs he didn't want to send the jacket back and sold it.
If I ever visit a Dreamcatcher fansign, I'll have this jacket and a waterproof marker with me. Hopefully I get Dreamcatcher's signatures then. The white sleeves of the jacket are perfect for signing.
I hope you get it signed!!!