Discography.
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 March 2019 #21 Discography. Reactions: QueenGirlCrush and VillageIdiot
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 2 March 2019 #22 I'd say: #1 Personality #2 Discography #3 Vocals #4 Visuals #5 Varieties #6 Dance #7 Live Stages #8 Rap Reactions: QueenGirlCrush and VillageIdiot
I'd say: #1 Personality #2 Discography #3 Vocals #4 Visuals #5 Varieties #6 Dance #7 Live Stages #8 Rap
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 3 February 2022 #23 Yachii said: Discography Dance Live Stages Vocals Personality Rap Visuals Varieties Click to expand... Damn, I don't fully agree with that anymore. True, discography is still top, but there are things that have changed. Dance went down quite a bit. Discography Live Stages Vocals Personality Visuals Dance Rap Varieties
Yachii said: Discography Dance Live Stages Vocals Personality Rap Visuals Varieties Click to expand... Damn, I don't fully agree with that anymore. True, discography is still top, but there are things that have changed. Dance went down quite a bit. Discography Live Stages Vocals Personality Visuals Dance Rap Varieties